A very short lesson in Psychology:
- When a person laughs too much, even on stupid things, that person is sad deep inside
- When a person sleeps a lot, that person is lonely
- When a person talks less and if he talks fast, that person is keeping a secret
- When a person can’t cry, that person is weak
- When a person eats in an abnormal way, that person is in tension
- When a person cries on little things, that person is softhearted
- When someone asks about you although that someone is busy, he/she really loves you
Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
27? Hm, graduated. Having a good job. Married. With one son. :)
And I can't help it sometimes but feel alone.
Even around the people I’m close to.
I don't think you understand how much the things you do affect me.
But in the end, it’s only me who cares. And of course, all I’m doing is “over-exaggerating”.
I knew if I kept trying, it wouldn't change anything.